Here are the staff publications for March 2021.
Compiled by the Health Sciences Library (RMH, RWH, PMCC & Victorian Mental Health) 7th April 2021.
1. Ahern V, Thwaites D, Gorayski P, et al. Particle Therapy in Australia: iacta alea est! Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology 2020;64:679-81.
2. Alomran R, White M, Bruce M, et al. Stereotactic radiotherapy for oligoprogressive ER-positive breast cancer (AVATAR). BMC Cancer 2021;21:303.
3. Arulananda S, Lee EF, Fairlie WD, John T. The role of BCL-2 family proteins and therapeutic potential of BH3-mimetics in malignant pleural mesothelioma. Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy 2021;21:413-24.
4. Behrenbruch C, Prabhakaran S, Udayasiri DD, et al. Association between imaging response and survival following neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with resectable colorectal liver metastases: A cohort study. Journal of Surgical Oncology 2021;123:1263-73.
5. Broman KK, Hughes TM, Dossett LA, et al. Surveillance of Sentinel Node-Positive Melanoma Patients with Reasons for Exclusion from MSLT-II: Multi-Institutional Propensity Score Matched Analysis. Journal of the American College of Surgeons 2021;232:424-31.
6. Busacca S, Zhang Q, Sharkey A, et al. Transcriptional perturbation of protein arginine methyltransferase-5 exhibits MTAP-selective oncosuppression. Scientific Reports 2021;11:7434.
7. Castagnola E, Bagnasco F, Mesini A, et al. Antibiotic Resistant Bloodstream Infections in Pediatric Patients Receiving Chemotherapy or Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant: Factors Associated with Development of Resistance, Intensive Care Admission and Mortality. Antibiotics (Basel) 2021;10.
8. Chang DW, Bressel M, Hansen C, Blinman P, Schofield P, Chua BH. Axillary dissection in sentinel lymph node positive breast cancer: Is the staging information worthwhile for patients? Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology 2021;17:e27-e34.
9. Conway P, Leach M, Tejani N, Robinson A, Shethia Y, Solo I. Oesophageal cancer treatment patterns, timeliness of care and outcomes in the Loddon Mallee region of Victoria: A retrospective cohort study. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology 2021;65:242-50.
10. Copaescu A, James F, Mouhtouris E, et al. The Role of Immunological and Clinical Biomarkers to Predict Clinical COVID-19 Severity and Response to Therapy-A Prospective Longitudinal Study. Frontiers in Immunology 2021;12:646095.
11. Dhiantravan N, Ravi Kumar AS, Cavanagh K, McDowell L. A role of PSMA PET/CT in multimodality imaging approach in adenoid cystic carcinoma. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology 2021;65:213-5.
12. Dhillon KH, Kwok M, Virk JS, Kleid S, Miller J. Intraoperative recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring via thyroid cartilage: Technical note. Clinical Otolaryngology 2021;46:670-2.
13. D'Souza C, Prince HM, Neeson PJ. Understanding the Role of T-Cells in the Antimyeloma Effect of Immunomodulatory Drugs. Frontiers in Immunology 2021;12:632399.
14. Dubowitz J, Toner A, Riedel B, Corcoran T. The use of intravenous lidocaine for postoperative pain and recovery. Anaesthesia 2021;76:719-20.
15. Dugué PA, Yu C, McKay T, et al. VTRNA2-1: Genetic Variation, Heritable Methylation and Disease Association. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 2021;22.
16. Eggermont AMM, Blank CU, Mandala M, et al. Reply to E. Hindié. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2021;39:944-6.
17. Fioritto AP, Oliveira CC, Albuquerque VS, et al. Individualized in-hospital exercise training program for people undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation 2021;43:386-92.
18. Forbes Shepherd R, Keogh LA, Werner-Lin A, Delatycki MB, Forrest LE. Health professionals' practice for young people with, or at risk of, Li-Fraumeni syndrome: An Australasian survey. Journal of Genetic Counseling 2020;29:737-47.
19. Foroughi S, Wong HL, Tie J, et al. Characteristics and outcomes of participants in colorectal cancer biomarker trials versus a real-world cohort. Acta Oncologica 2021;60:482-90.
20. Friedlander M, Benson C, O'Connell RL, et al. Phase 2 study of anastrozole in patients with estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor positive recurrent low-grade endometrial stromal sarcomas: The PARAGON trial (ANZGOG 0903). Gynecologic Oncology 2021;161:160-5.
21. Gambacorta MA, Masciocchi C, Chiloiro G, et al. Timing to achieve the highest rate of pCR after preoperative radiochemotherapy in rectal cancer: a pooled analysis of 3085 patients from 7 randomized trials. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2021;154:154-60.
22. Gelderblom H, Wagner AJ, Tap WD, et al. Long-term outcomes of pexidartinib in tenosynovial giant cell tumors. Cancer 2021;127:884-93.
23. George TI, Bajel A. Diagnosis of rare subtypes of acute myeloid leukaemia and related neoplasms. Pathology 2021;53:312-27.
24. Giannitrapani KF, Satija A, Ganesh A, et al. Barriers and Facilitators of Using Quality Improvement To Foster Locally Initiated Innovation in Palliative Care Services in India. Journal of General Internal Medicine 2021;36:366-73.
25. Gillis RD, Botteri E, Chang A, et al. Carvedilol blocks neural regulation of breast cancer progression in vivo and is associated with reduced breast cancer mortality in patients. European Journal of Cancer 2021;147:106-16.
26. Grech LB. Developmental delay: an ambiguous term in need of change. Archives of Disease in Childhood 2021;106:410-2.
27. Grohmann C, Walker F, Devlin M, et al. Preclinical small molecule WEHI-7326 overcomes drug resistance and elicits response in patient-derived xenograft models of human treatment-refractory tumors. Cell Death & Disease 2021;12:268.
28. Guirguis AA, Liddicoat BJ, Dawson MA. The old and the new: DNA and RNA methylation in normal and malignant hematopoiesis. Experimental Hematology 2020;90:1-11.
29. Gunjur A, Chazan G, Newnham G, McLachlan SA. Pilot Study of Patients' Preferences for Immediate Resection Versus a Watch and Wait Approach After Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer. JCO Oncology Practice 2021;17:e149-e57.
30. Haeusler GM, De Abreu Lourenco R, Clark H, et al. Diagnostic Yield of Initial and Consecutive Blood Cultures in Children With Cancer and Febrile Neutropenia. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society 2021;10:125-30.
31. Hamilton JM, Al Khdhur H, Mitchell C, Warrier SK, Heriot AG. Laparoscopic high anterior resection for unicentric Castleman's disease of the sigmoid mesocolon. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:2137-8.
32. Hamilton JM, Larach TJ, Heriot AG, Warrier SK, McCormick JJ. Delayed Haemorrhage Following Pelvic Side Wall Excision With Internal Iliac Vessel Resection in Locally Recurrent Rectal Cancer. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:2125-7.
33. Harrop S, Polliack A, Tam CS. Chronic lymphoproliferative disorders and secondary cancers in the era of purine analogues and beyond. Leukemia and Lymphoma 2021;62:771-8.
34. Hillmen P, Szer J, Weitz I, et al. Pegcetacoplan versus Eculizumab in Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria. New England Journal of Medicine 2021;384:1028-37.
35. Hodak E, Sherman S, Papadavid E, et al. Should we be imaging lymph nodes at initial diagnosis of early-stage mycosis fungoides? Results from the PROspective Cutaneous Lymphoma International Prognostic Index (PROCLIPI) international study. British Journal of Dermatology 2021;184:524-31.
36. Holt NR, Neumann JT, McNeil JJ, Cheng AC. Implications of COVID-19 for an ageing population. Medical Journal of Australia 2020;213:342-4.e1.
37. Hoskins C, Gaff C, McEwen A, et al. Professional regulation for Australasian genetic counselors. Journal of Genetic Counseling 2021;30:361-9.
38. Howden EJ, Foulkes S, Dillon HT, et al. Traditional markers of cardiac toxicity fail to detect marked reductions in cardiorespiratory fitness among cancer patients undergoing anti-cancer treatment. European Heart Journal Cardiovascular Imaging 2021;22:451-8.
39. Hwang EJ, Gorayski P, Le H, et al. Particle therapy toxicity outcomes: A systematic review. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology 2020;64:725-37.
40. Hwang EJ, Gorayski P, Le H, et al. Particle therapy tumour outcomes: An updated systematic review. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology 2020;64:711-24.
41. Hyatt A, Morkunas B, Davey D, et al. Co-design and development of online video resources about immunotherapy with patients and their family. Patient Education and Counseling 2021;104:290-7.
42. Jackson TD, Hock DH, Fujihara KM, et al. The TIM22 complex mediates the import of sideroflexins and is required for efficient mitochondrial one-carbon metabolism. Molecular Biology of the Cell 2021;32:475-91.
43. Jobson D, McCormack CJ, Hiscutt E, Tam C. Severe treatment-resistant autoimmune haemolytic anaemia following ipilimumab in a patient with metastatic melanoma and CLL. Leukemia and Lymphoma 2021;62:992-4.
44. Johnstone CN, Tu Y, Langenbach S, et al. Annexin A1 Is Required for Efficient Tumor Initiation and Cancer Stem Cell Maintenance in a Model of Human Breast Cancer. Cancers 2021;13.
45. Kok PS, Lee K, Lord S, et al. Clinical utility of plasma EGFR mutation detection with quantitative PCR in advanced lung cancer: A meta-analysis. Lung Cancer 2021;154:113-7.
46. Kramer R, Zaremba A, Moreira A, et al. Hematological immune related adverse events after treatment with immune checkpoint inhibitors. European Journal of Cancer 2021;147:170-81.
47. Kuruvilla J, Ramchandren R, Santoro A, et al. Pembrolizumab versus brentuximab vedotin in relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma (KEYNOTE-204): an interim analysis of a multicentre, randomised, open-label, phase 3 study. Lancet Oncology 2021;22:512-24.
48. Lau DK, Luk IY, Jenkins LJ, et al. Rapid Resistance of FGFR-driven Gastric Cancers to Regorafenib and Targeted FGFR Inhibitors can be Overcome by Parallel Inhibition of MEK. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2021;20:704-15.
49. Lau S, Kong J, Bell S, et al. Transanal mesorectal excision: early outcomes in Australia and New Zealand. British Journal of Surgery 2021;108:214-9.
50. Lewis AC, Kats LM. Non-genetic heterogeneity, altered cell fate and differentiation therapy. EMBO Molecular Medicine 2021;13:e12670.
51. Lozano R, Salles DC, Sandhu S, et al. Association between BRCA2 alterations and intraductal and cribriform histologies in prostate cancer. European Journal of Cancer 2021;147:74-83.
52. Ludbrook G, Lloyd C, Story D, et al. The effect of advanced recovery room care on postoperative outcomes in moderate-risk surgical patients: a multicentre feasibility study. Anaesthesia 2021;76:480-8.
53. Maclachlan KH, Came N, Diamond B, et al. Minimal residual disease in multiple myeloma: defining the role of next generation sequencing and flow cytometry in routine diagnostic use. Pathology 2021;53:385-99.
54. Maguire S, Perraki E, Tomczyk K, et al. Common Susceptibility Loci for Male Breast Cancer. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021;113:453-61.
55. Mato AR, Shah NN, Jurczak W, et al. Pirtobrutinib in relapsed or refractory B-cell malignancies (BRUIN): a phase 1/2 study. Lancet 2021;397:892-901.
56. McIntosh L, Jackson P, Hardcastle N, et al. Automated assessment of functional lung imaging with (68)Ga-ventilation/perfusion PET/CT using iterative histogram analysis. EJNMMI Phys 2021;8:23.
57. Ong WL, Khor R, Chao M, Milne RL, Millar J, Foroudi F. Choosing Wisely in radiation therapy for breast cancer: Time lag in adoption of hypofractionated radiation therapy in Victoria. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology 2021;65:224-32.
58. Patel H, Tan CJ, Toh YL, Danilak M, Alexander M. Educational needs of oncology pharmacists: A survey by the International Society of Oncology Pharmacy Practitioners. Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice 2021;27:623-34.
59. Punnoose E, Peale FV, Szafer-Glusman E, et al. BCL2 Expression in First-Line Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Identifies a Patient Population With Poor Prognosis. Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia 2021;21:267-78.e10.
60. Rakha EA, Quinn CM, Foschini MP, et al. Metaplastic carcinomas of the breast without evidence of epithelial differentiation: a diagnostic approach for management. Histopathology 2021;78:759-71.
61. Ross DM, Thomson C, Hamad N, et al. Myeloid somatic mutation panel testing in myeloproliferative neoplasms. Pathology 2021;53:339-48.
62. Rossi FA, Enriqué Steinberg JH, Calvo Roitberg EH, et al. USP19 modulates cancer cell migration and invasion and acts as a novel prognostic marker in patients with early breast cancer. Oncogenesis 2021;10:28.
63. Salah S, To YH, Khozouz O, et al. Irinotecan and temozolomide chemotherapy in paediatric and adult populations with relapsed Ewing Sarcoma. Clinical & Translational Oncology 2021;23:757-63.
64. Selim AG, Minson A, Blombery P, Dickinson M, Harrison SJ, Anderson MA. CAR-T cell therapy: practical guide to routine laboratory monitoring. Pathology 2021;53:408-15.
65. Siriratnam P, Zhang W, Faragher M. Trauma-induced myasthenia gravis: coincidence or causal relationship? BMJ Case Reports 2021;14.
66. Steffens D, Solomon M, Denehy L. Is Preoperative Exercise Training the New Holy Grail for Patients Undergoing Major Surgery? Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2021;18:587-9.
67. Tan PH, Ellis I, Allison K, et al. The 2019 World Health Organization classification of tumours of the breast. Histopathology 2020;77:181-5.
68. Te Marvelde L, Wolfe R, McArthur G, Blake LA, Evans SM. Decline in cancer pathology notifications during the 2020 COVID-19-related restrictions in Victoria. Medical Journal of Australia 2021;214:281-3.
69. Teng LKH, Pereira BA, Keerthikumar S, et al. Mast Cell-Derived SAMD14 Is a Novel Regulator of the Human Prostate Tumor Microenvironment. Cancers 2021;13.
70. Theisen ER, Selich-Anderson J, Miller KR, et al. Chromatin profiling reveals relocalization of lysine-specific demethylase 1 by an oncogenic fusion protein. Epigenetics 2021;16:405-24.
71. Tiller J, Trainer AH, Campbell I, Lacaze PA. Ethical and practical implications of returning genetic research results: two Australian case studies. Medical Journal of Australia 2021;214:259-62.e1.
72. van de Ven M, Koffijberg H, Retèl V, et al. Real-World Utilization of Biomarker Testing for Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in a Tertiary Referral Center and Referring Hospitals. Journal of Molecular Diagnostics 2021;23:484-94.
73. Vergara IA, Mintoff CP, Sandhu S, et al. Evolution of late-stage metastatic melanoma is dominated by aneuploidy and whole genome doubling. Nature Communications 2021;12:1434.
74. Waterland JL, McCourt O, Edbrooke L, et al. Efficacy of Prehabilitation Including Exercise on Postoperative Outcomes Following Abdominal Cancer Surgery: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Frontiers in Surgery 2021;8:628848.