Here are the staff publications for February 2021.
Compiled by the Health Sciences Library (RMH, RWH, PMCC & Victorian Mental Health) 1st March 2021.
1. Antoine S, Glewis S, Alexander M, Lingaratnam MS, Cherie C, Luetsch K. Cancer patients' perspectives on participating in a community pharmacy-based hyperglycaemia screening service - A qualitative exploration of enablers and barriers. Research in Social & Administrative Pharmacy 2021;17:613-8.
2. Arcucci V, Stacker SA, Achen MG. Control of Gene Expression by Exosome-Derived Non-Coding RNAs in Cancer Angiogenesis and Lymphangiogenesis. Biomolecules 2021;11.
3. Arora S, Bronkema C, Porter JR, et al. Omission of Cortical Renorrhaphy During Robotic Partial Nephrectomy: A Vattikuti Collective Quality Initiative Database Analysis. Urology 2020;146:125-32.
4. Badgery H, Chong L, Iich E, et al. Recent insights into the biology of Barrett's esophagus. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2020;1481:198-209.
5. Barnes M, Yeo A, Thompson K, Phillips C, Kron T, Hardcastle N. A retrospective analysis of setup and intrafraction positional variation in stereotactic radiotherapy treatments. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics 2020;21:109-19.
6. Belvedere S, Foster JD, Soucisse ML, Warrier SK, Heriot AG. Toxic megacolon due to Salmonella acute infectious colitis requiring total colectomy following loop ileostomy closure. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:E200-e1.
7. Botteri E, Borroni E, Sloan EK, et al. Smoking and Colorectal Cancer Risk, Overall and by Molecular Subtypes: A Meta-Analysis. American Journal of Gastroenterology 2020;115:1940-9.
8. Bradshaw L, Lau L, Knowles B, Fox A, Banting SW. The incidence of symptomatic remnant gall bladder: a population study. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:2264-8.
9. Buckle AD, Christensen B. Editorial: the microscope holds the key to predict need for biologic therapy in immunotherapy-checkpoint inhibitor colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 2021;53:636-7.
10. Bui A, Han S, Alexander M, Toner G, Irving L, Manser R. Pulmonary function testing for the early detection of drug-induced lung disease: a systematic review in adults treated with drugs associated with pulmonary toxicity. Internal Medicine Journal 2020;50:1311-25.
11. Burton A, Offer K, Hardcastle N. A robust VMAT delivery solution for single-fraction lung SABR utilizing FFF beams minimizing dosimetric compromise. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics 2020;21:299-304.
12. Cachot A, Bilous M, Liu YC, et al. Tumor-specific cytolytic CD4 T cells mediate immunity against human cancer. Science Advances 2021;7.
13. Ceder S, Eriksson SE, Cheteh EH, et al. A thiol-bound drug reservoir enhances APR-246-induced mutant p53 tumor cell death. EMBO Molecular Medicine 2021;13:e10852.
14. Chew CR, Chin SL, Lam T, Drosdowsky A, Chan STF, Chin-Lenn L. How does thyroidectomy for benign thyroid disease impact upon quality of life? A prospective study. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:E177-e82.
15. Clarke E, Rahme J, Rajkomar A, Smart P, Warrier S. Standardizing robotic transanal minimally invasive surgery in lithotomy using the Xi platform - a video vignette. Colorectal Disease 2020;22:1799-800.
16. Coignard J, Lush M, Beesley J, et al. A case-only study to identify genetic modifiers of breast cancer risk for BRCA1/BRCA2 mutation carriers. Nat Commun 2021;12:1078.
17. Cullinane C, Jeffery CM, Roselt PD, et al. Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy with (67)Cu-CuSarTATE Is Highly Efficacious Against a Somatostatin-Positive Neuroendocrine Tumor Model. Journal of Nuclear Medicine 2020;61:1800-5.
18. Daniell J, Udovicich C, Rowe D, et al. Impact of histological Oral Tongue Cancer margins on locoregional recurrence: A multi-centre retrospective analysis. Oral Oncology 2020;111:105004.
19. Dao NV, Ercole F, Urquhart MC, et al. Trisulfide linked cholesteryl PEG conjugate attenuates intracellular ROS and collagen-1 production in a breast cancer co-culture model. Biomaterials Science 2021;9:835-46.
20. de Feria Cardet RE, Hofman MS, Segard T, et al. Is Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Imaging Cost-effective in Prostate Cancer: An Analysis Informed by the proPSMA Trial. European Urology 2021;79:413-8.
21. Delahunt B, Murray JD, Steigler A, et al. Perineural invasion by prostate adenocarcinoma in needle biopsies predicts bone metastasis: Ten year data from the TROG 03.04 RADAR Trial. Histopathology 2020;77:284-92.
22. Demetri GD, Antonescu CR, Bjerkehagen B, et al. Diagnosis and management of tropomyosin receptor kinase (TRK) fusion sarcomas: expert recommendations from the World Sarcoma Network. Annals of Oncology 2020;31:1506-17.
23. Dhanani J, Pattison DA, Burge M, et al. Octreotide for resuscitation of cardiac arrest due to carcinoid crisis precipitated by novel peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT): A case report. Journal of Critical Care 2020;60:319-22.
24. Dhiantravan N, Hofman MS, Ravi Kumar AS. Actinium-225 Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen Theranostics: Will α Beat β? European Urology 2021;79:351-2.
25. Dodd GT, Kim SJ, Méquinion M, et al. Insulin signaling in AgRP neurons regulates meal size to limit glucose excursions and insulin resistance. Science Advances 2021;7.
26. Ebrahimi A, Gupta R, Luk P, et al. Number of nodal metastases and the American Joint Committee on cancer staging of head and neck cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma: A multicenter study. Oral Oncology 2020;111:104855.
27. Ebrahimi A, Luk PP, Low H, et al. The American Joint Committee on Cancer staging for metastatic head and neck cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma: A multi-institutional study of within-stage heterogeneity and impact on prognostic performance. Head and Neck 2020;42:3235-42.
28. Forrester HB, Lobachevsky PN, Stevenson AW, Hall CJ, Martin OA, Sprung CN. Abscopal Gene Expression in Response to Synchrotron Radiation Indicates a Role for Immunological and DNA Damage Response Genes. Radiation Research 2020;194:678-87.
29. Fortuno C, Pesaran T, Mester J, et al. Genotype-phenotype correlations among TP53 carriers: Literature review and analysis of probands undergoing multi-gene panel testing and single-gene testing. Cancer Genetics 2020;248-249:11-7.
30. Gajjar A, Robinson GW, Smith KS, et al. Outcomes by Clinical and Molecular Features in Children With Medulloblastoma Treated With Risk-Adapted Therapy: Results of an International Phase III Trial (SJMB03). Journal of Clinical Oncology 2021;39:822-35.
31. Halkett GKB, Merchant S, Smith SK, et al. Supporting and preparing patients for radiotherapy: Patients' and radiation therapists' perspectives on their one-to-one consultations. European Journal of Cancer Care (English Language Edition) 2020;29:e13284.
32. Hanson ED, Sakkal S, Que S, et al. Natural killer cell mobilization and egress following acute exercise in men with prostate cancer. Experimental Physiology 2020;105:1524-39.
33. Harrowfield J, Isenring E, Kiss N, Laing E, Lipson-Smith R, Britton B. The Impact of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OPSCC) on Nutritional Outcomes. Nutrients 2021;13.
34. Hewson EA, Nguyen DT, O'Brien R, et al. Is multileaf collimator tracking or gating a better intrafraction motion adaptation strategy? An analysis of the TROG 15.01 stereotactic prostate ablative radiotherapy with KIM (SPARK) trial. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2020;151:234-41.
35. Hicks RJ, Roselt PJ, Kallur KG, Tothill RW, Mileshkin L. FAPI PET/CT: Will It End the Hegemony of (18)F-FDG in Oncology? Journal of Nuclear Medicine 2021;62:296-302.
36. Holmes A, Kelly BD, Perera M, Eapen RS, Bolton DM, Lawrentschuk N. A systematic scoping review of multidisciplinary cancer team and decision-making in the management of men with advanced prostate cancer. World Journal of Urology 2021;39:297-306.
37. Howard M, Xie C, Wee E, et al. Acral lentiginous melanoma: Clinicopathologic and survival differences according to tumour location. Australasian Journal of Dermatology 2020;61:312-7.
38. Ierano CE, Thursky K, Marshall C, et al. Identifying targets for improvement using a nationally standardized survey: Surgical antimicrobial prophylaxis in orthopedic surgery. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology 2020;41:1419-28.
39. Itchins M, Lau B, Hudson AL, et al. ALK-Rearranged Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in 2020: Real-World Triumphs in an Era of Multigeneration ALK-Inhibitor Sequencing Informed by Drug Resistance Profiling. Oncologist 2020;25:641-9.
40. Jackson P, McIntosh L, Hofman MS, Kong G, Hicks RJ. Technical Note: Rapid multiexponential curve fitting algorithm for voxel-based targeted radionuclide dosimetry. Medical Physics 2020;47:4332-9.
41. John A, Shah RA, Wong WB, Schneider CE, Alexander M. Value of Precision Medicine in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Real-World Outcomes Associated with the Use of Companion Diagnostics. Oncologist 2020;25:e1743-e52.
42. Kalaw E, Lim M, Kutasovic JR, et al. Metaplastic breast cancers frequently express immune checkpoint markers FOXP3 and PD-L1. British Journal of Cancer 2020;123:1665-72.
43. Kamarajah SK, Bundred JR, Boyle C, Oo J, Pandanaboyana S, Loveday B. Impact of neoadjuvant therapy on post-operative pancreatic fistula: a systematic review and meta-analysis. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:2201-10.
44. Kearney CJ, Vervoort SJ, Ramsbottom KM, et al. SUGAR-seq enables simultaneous detection of glycans, epitopes, and the transcriptome in single cells. Sci Adv 2021;7.
45. Keighley CL, Pope A, Marriott DJE, et al. Risk factors for candidaemia: A prospective multi-centre case-control study. Mycoses 2021;64:257-63.
46. Kommoss FKF, Cheasley D, Wakefield MJ, et al. Primary mucinous ovarian neoplasms rarely show germ cell histogenesis. Histopathology 2021;78:640-2.
47. Koopman CD, De Angelis J, Iyer SP, et al. The zebrafish grime mutant uncovers an evolutionarily conserved role for Tmem161b in the control of cardiac rhythm. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2021;118.
48. Kumar SK, Harrison SJ, Cavo M, et al. Venetoclax or placebo in combination with bortezomib and dexamethasone in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (BELLINI): a randomised, double-blind, multicentre, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncology 2020;21:1630-42.
49. Lasocki A, Anjari M, Ӧrs Kokurcan S, Thust SC. Conventional MRI features of adult diffuse glioma molecular subtypes: a systematic review. Neuroradiology 2021;63:353-62.
50. Lee CHA, Ismail H, Ho KM, Riedel B, Schier R. Thresholds of functional capacity using the four-question (modified) Duke Activity Status Index (M-DASI-4Q) as a screening tool: observations from the Measurement of Exercise Tolerance Before Surgery (METS) study. British Journal of Anaesthesia 2021;126:e92-e4.
51. Lidberg KA, Annalora AJ, Jozic M, et al. Antisense oligonucleotide development for the selective modulation of CYP3A5 in renal disease. Scientific Reports 2021;11:4722.
52. Lordick F, Nilsson M, Leong T. Adjuvant radiotherapy for gastric cancer-end of the road? Annals of Oncology 2021;32:287-9.
53. MacCormack JK, Gaudier-Diaz MM, Armstrong-Carter EL, et al. Beta-adrenergic blockade blunts inflammatory and antiviral/antibody gene expression responses to acute psychosocial stress. Neuropsychopharmacology 2021;46:756-62.
54. Mahar RK, McGuinness MB, Chakraborty B, Carlin JB, MJ IJ, Simpson JA. A scoping review of studies using observational data to optimise dynamic treatment regimens. BMC Medical Research Methodology 2021;21:39.
55. Maxwell-Smith C, Cohen PA, Platell C, et al. "To be there for my family" and "Keep my independence": Metropolitan and Non-Metropolitan Cancer Survivors' Health Behaviour Motives. Supportive Care in Cancer 2021;29:1969-76.
56. Mayor N, Sathianathen NJ, Buteau J, et al. Prostate-specific membrane antigen theranostics in advanced prostate cancer: an evolving option. BJU International 2020;126:525-35.
57. McDonald CF, Jones S, Beckert L, et al. Electronic cigarettes: A position statement from the Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand. Respirology 2020;25:1082-9.
58. McInnerney D, Candy B, Stone P, et al. Access to and adequacy of psychological services for adult patients in UK hospices: a national, cross-sectional survey. BMC Palliative Care 2021;20:31.
59. Miller A, Stone E. Essential update in lung cancer medicine. Respirology 2020;25 Suppl 2:3-4.
60. Milne JV, Zhang BZ, Fujihara KM, Dawar S, Phillips WA, Clemons NJ. Transketolase regulates sensitivity to APR-246 in p53-null cells independently of oxidative stress modulation. Scientific Reports 2021;11:4480.
61. Miyahira AK, Pienta KJ, Babich JW, et al. Meeting report from the Prostate Cancer Foundation PSMA theranostics state of the science meeting. Prostate 2020;80:1273-96.
62. Modugno F, Fu Z, Jordan SJ, et al. Offspring sex and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer: a multinational pooled analysis of 12 case-control studies. European Journal of Epidemiology 2020;35:1025-42.
63. Murphy B, Vodanovich D, Spelman T, et al. Clinical, radiological and pathological outcomes following treatment of primary giant cell tumour of bone with Denosumab. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:2553-8.
64. Narasimhan V, Tan S, Kong J, et al. Prognostic factors influencing survival in patients undergoing cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for isolated colorectal peritoneal metastases: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Colorectal Disease 2020;22:1482-95.
65. Newman S, Bucknell N, Bressel M, et al. Long-term Survival with 18-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography-directed Therapy in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer with Synchronous Solitary Brain Metastasis. Clinical Oncology (Royal College of Radiologists) 2021;33:163-71.
66. Ng SP, Chu J, Chander S, et al. Results of phase II trial of intensified neoadjuvant treatment with interdigitating radiotherapy and chemotherapy with oxaliplatin, 5-fluorouracil and folinic acid in patients with locally advanced rectal cancer (PROARCT trial). Radiotherapy and Oncology 2020;155:27-32.
67. Nguyen B, Wong NC, Semple T, et al. Low-coverage whole-genome sequencing of extracellular vesicle-associated DNA in patients with metastatic cancer. Scientific Reports 2021;11:4016.
68. Ninkovic S, Harrison SJ, Quach H. Glucose-regulated protein 78 (GRP78) as a potential novel biomarker and therapeutic target in multiple myeloma. Expert Review of Hematology 2020;13:1201-10.
69. Paratz ED, Costello B, Rowsell L, et al. Can post-mortem coronary artery calcium scores aid diagnosis in young sudden death? Forensic Science, Medicine, and Pathology 2021;17:27-35.
70. Post CCB, de Boer SM, Powell ME, et al. Long-Term Toxicity and Health-Related Quality of Life After Adjuvant Chemoradiation Therapy or Radiation Therapy Alone for High-Risk Endometrial Cancer in the Randomized PORTEC-3 Trial. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 2021;109:975-86.
71. Rahme J, Rajkomar A, Larach T, Smart P, Warrier S. Robotic right hemicolectomy with complete mesocolic excision - a video vignette. Colorectal Disease 2020;22:1804.
72. Ribeiro L, Stonier T, Stroman L, et al. Is the Toxicity of Salvage Prostatectomy Related to the Primary Prostate Cancer Therapy Received? Journal of Urology 2021;205:791-9.
73. Ryland GL, Barraclough A, Fong CY, et al. Inotuzumab ozogamicin resistance associated with a novel CD22 truncating mutation in a case of B-acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. British Journal of Haematology 2020;191:123-6.
74. Schofield P, Gough K, Pascoe M, et al. A nurse- and peer-led psycho-educational intervention to support women with gynaecological cancers receiving curative radiotherapy: The PeNTAGOn randomised controlled trial - ANZGOG 1102. Gynecologic Oncology 2020;159:785-93.
75. Sevenhuysen SL, Kent F, Wright C, et al. "Why have you done it that way?" Educator perceptions of student-initiated conversations about perceived deviations from evidence-based clinical practice. Nurse Education Today 2021;98:104768.
76. Sharma P, Kimler BF, O'Dea A, et al. Randomized Phase II Trial of Anthracycline-free and Anthracycline-containing Neoadjuvant Carboplatin Chemotherapy Regimens in Stage I-III Triple-negative Breast Cancer (NeoSTOP). Clinical Cancer Research 2021;27:975-82.
77. Smith N, Waters PS, Peacock O, et al. Abdominoperineal excision in Australasia: clinical outcomes, predictive factors and recent trends of nonrestorative rectal cancer surgery. Colorectal Disease 2020;22:1614-25.
78. Sogono P, Bressel M, David S, et al. Safety, Efficacy, and Patterns of Failure After Single-Fraction Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) for Oligometastases. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 2021;109:756-63.
79. Subramaniam S, Callahan J, Bressel M, et al. The role of (18) F-FDG PET/CT in retroperitoneal sarcomas-A multicenter retrospective study. Journal of Surgical Oncology 2021;123:1081-7.
80. Suhardja TS, Das A, Rajkomar AK, Smart P, Heriot AG, Warrier SK. How to do a complete mesocolic excision and central vascular ligation. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:1469-71.
81. Suhardja TS, Smart PJ, Heriot AG, Warrier SK. Total robotic transabdominal and transanal total mesorectal excision - a video vignette. Colorectal Disease 2020;22:1798-9.
82. Tattersall HL, Hodson J, Cardona K, et al. Primary mesenteric sarcomas: Collaborative experience from the Trans-Atlantic Australasian Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Working Group (TARPSWG). Journal of Surgical Oncology 2021;123:1057-66.
83. Tonkin-Hill G, Ruybal-Pesántez S, Tiedje KE, et al. Evolutionary analyses of the major variant surface antigen-encoding genes reveal population structure of Plasmodium falciparum within and between continents. PLoS Genet 2021;17:e1009269.
84. Ugalde A, Blaschke SM, Schofield P, et al. Priorities for cancer caregiver intervention research: A three-round modified Delphi study to inform priorities for participants, interventions, outcomes, and study design characteristics. Psycho-Oncology 2020;29:2091-6.
85. Wirth A, Mikhaeel NG. PET response-guided radiotherapy for advanced DLBCL? Blood 2021;137:866-7.
86. Wong AS, Virk JS, Magarey MJR. Endoscopic removal of ectopic dentition in ethmoid sinus. BMJ Case Reports 2021;14.
87. Ying A, Chua KYL, Rose M, Vogrin S, Trubiano JA. The impact of antibiotic allergy testing in transplant patients. Transplant Infectious Disease 2021;23:e13411.
88. Young J, Macpherson A, Thakerar A, Alexander M. Intrathecal Morphine in Postoperative Analgesia for Colorectal Cancer Surgery: A Retrospective Study. Pain Medicine 2021;22:402-6.