Here are the staff publications for December 2020 & January 2021.
Compiled by the Health Sciences Library (RMH, RWH, PMCC & Victorian Mental Health) 1st February 2021.
1. Allam AH, Charnley M, Pham K, Russell SM. Developing T cells form an immunological synapse for passage through the β-selection checkpoint. Journal of Cell Biology 2021;220.
2. Bagguley D, Ong S, Lawrentschuk N, Murphy DG. Re: Enzalutamide and Survival in Non-metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer. European Urology 2021;79:320-1.
3. Balachander SB, Criscione SW, Byth KF, et al. AZD4320, A Dual Inhibitor of Bcl-2 and Bcl-x(L), Induces Tumor Regression in Hematologic Cancer Models without Dose-limiting Thrombocytopenia. Clinical Cancer Research 2020;26:6535-49.
4. Bhandari AP, Liong R, Koppen J, Murthy SV, Lasocki A. Noninvasive Determination of IDH and 1p19q Status of Lower-grade Gliomas Using MRI Radiomics: A Systematic Review. AJNR: American Journal of Neuroradiology 2021;42:94-101.
5. Blombery P, Fox L, Ryland GL, et al. Utility of clinical comprehensive genomic characterization for diagnostic categorization in patients presenting with hypocellular bone marrow failure syndromes. Haematologica 2021;106:64-73.
6. Brown LC, Salgado R, Luen SJ, Savas P, Loi S. Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocyctes in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: Update for 2020. Cancer Journal 2021;27:25-31.
7. Bucknell N, Hardcastle N, Jackson P, et al. Single-arm prospective interventional study assessing feasibility of using gallium-68 ventilation and perfusion PET/CT to avoid functional lung in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer. BMJ Open 2020;10:e042465.
8. Chang A, Chung NC, Lawther AJ, et al. The Anti-Inflammatory Drug Aspirin Does Not Protect Against Chemotherapy-Induced Memory Impairment by Paclitaxel in Mice. Frontiers in Oncology 2020;10:564965.
9. Cheasley D, Nigam A, Zethoven M, et al. Genomic analysis of low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma to identify key drivers and therapeutic vulnerabilities. Journal of Pathology 2021;253:41-54.
10. Clarke EM, Rahme J, Huang D, Rajkomar A, Warrier S, Smart P. The robotic anterior resection with transanal extraction (NICE) procedure - a video vignette. Colorectal Disease 2021;23:327.
11. Conti DV, Darst BF, Moss LC, et al. Trans-ancestry genome-wide association meta-analysis of prostate cancer identifies new susceptibility loci and informs genetic risk prediction. Nature Genetics 2021;53:65-75.
12. Cumberbatch M, Condon B, Lawrentschuk N, Murphy DG. Re: Olaparib for Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer. European Urology 2021;79:319-20.
13. Dabaja BS, Milgrom SA, Wirth A. Secondary central nervous system diffuse large cell lymphoma: an opportunity for radiation therapy to improve outcomes. Leukemia and Lymphoma 2021;62:1-4.
14. Dao NV, Ercole F, Kaminskas LM, et al. Trisulfide-Bearing PEG Brush Polymers Donate Hydrogen Sulfide and Ameliorate Cellular Oxidative Stress. Biomacromolecules 2020;21:5292-305.
15. David S, Ho G, Day D, et al. Enhanced toxicity with CDK 4/6 inhibitors and palliative radiotherapy: Non-consecutive case series and review of the literature. Translational Oncology 2021;14:100939.
16. Dimopoulos M, Sanz RG, Lee HP, et al. Zanubrutinib for the treatment of MYD88 wild-type Waldenström macroglobulinemia: a substudy of the phase 3 ASPEN trial. Blood Adv 2020;4:6009-18.
17. Doerflinger M, Garnham AL, Freytag S, et al. Successful identification of predictive profiles for infection utilising systems-level immune analysis: a pilot study in patients with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma. Clin Transl Immunology 2021;10:e1235.
18. Dreyling M, Tam CS, Wang M, et al. A Phase III study of zanubrutinib plus rituximab versus bendamustine plus rituximab in transplant-ineligible, untreated mantle cell lymphoma. Future Oncology (London, England) 2021;17:255-62.
19. Elyashiv O, Ledermann J, Parmar G, et al. ICON 9-an international phase III randomized study to evaluate the efficacy of maintenance therapy with olaparib and cediranib or olaparib alone in patients with relapsed platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer following a response to platinum-based chemotherapy. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer 2021;31:134-8.
20. Espensen CA, Kiilgaard JF, Appelt AL, et al. Dose-Response and Normal Tissue Complication Probabilities after Proton Therapy for Choroidal Melanoma. Ophthalmology 2021;128:152-61.
21. Fernandes RC, Toubia J, Townley S, et al. Post-transcriptional Gene Regulation by MicroRNA-194 Promotes Neuroendocrine Transdifferentiation in Prostate Cancer. Cell Rep 2021;34:108585.
22. Forbes Shepherd R, Werner-Lin A, Keogh LA, Delatycki MB, Forrest LE. "I need to know if I'm going to die young": Adolescent and young adult experiences of genetic testing for Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology 2021;39:54-73.
23. Freeman AJ, Lelliott EJ, Oliaro J. Inhibition of tumor autophagy: a strategy to improve anti-tumor immunity? Signal Transduct Target Ther 2020;5:286.
24. Gao C, McCormack CJ, van der Weyden C, et al. The importance of differentiating between mycosis fungoides with CD30-positive large cell transformation and mycosis fungoides with coexistent primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2021;84:185-7.
25. Gómez-Aleza C, Nguyen B, Yoldi G, et al. Inhibition of RANK signaling in breast cancer induces an anti-tumor immune response orchestrated by CD8+ T cells. Nat Commun 2020;11:6335.
26. Goodall GJ, Wickramasinghe VO. RNA in cancer. Nature Reviews: Cancer 2021;21:22-36.
27. Haeusler GM, Gaynor L, Teh B, et al. Home-based care of low-risk febrile neutropenia in children-an implementation study in a tertiary paediatric hospital. Supportive Care in Cancer 2021;29:1609-17.
28. Hafeez S, Webster A, Hansen VN, et al. Protocol for tumour-focused dose-escalated adaptive radiotherapy for the radical treatment of bladder cancer in a multicentre phase II randomised controlled trial (RAIDER): radiotherapy planning and delivery guidance. BMJ Open 2020;10:e041005.
29. Haselager MV, Kielbassa K, Ter Burg J, et al. Changes in Bcl-2 members after ibrutinib or venetoclax uncover functional hierarchy in determining resistance to venetoclax in CLL. Blood 2020;136:2918-26.
30. Hogan BM, Bower NI. Lymphatics and the Brain: It's Time to Go Fishing. Circulation Research 2021;128:59-61.
31. Hong AM, Waldstein C, Shivalingam B, et al. Management of melanoma brain metastases: Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines by Cancer Council Australia. European Journal of Cancer 2021;142:10-7.
32. Hui R, de Boer R, Lim E, Yeo B, Lynch J. CDK4/6 inhibitor plus endocrine therapy for hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer: The new standard of care. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology 2021;17 Suppl 1:3-14.
33. Hussain M, Mateo J, Fizazi K, et al. Survival with Olaparib in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 2020;383:2345-57.
34. Jain P, Dreyling M, Seymour JF, Wang M. High-Risk Mantle Cell Lymphoma: Definition, Current Challenges, and Management. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2020;38:4302-16.
35. Jayasinghe K, Stark Z, Kerr PG, et al. Clinical impact of genomic testing in patients with suspected monogenic kidney disease. Genetics in Medicine 2021;23:183-91.
36. Kalachand RD, Stordal B, Madden S, et al. BRCA1 Promoter Methylation and Clinical Outcomes in Ovarian Cancer: An Individual Patient Data Meta-Analysis. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2020;112:1190-203.
37. Kang EY, Cheasley D, LePage C, et al. Refined cut-off for TP53 immunohistochemistry improves prediction of TP53 mutation status in ovarian mucinous tumors: implications for outcome analyses. Modern Pathology 2021;34:194-206.
38. Khanina A, Urbancic KF, Haeusler GM, et al. Establishing essential metrics for antifungal stewardship in hospitals: the results of an international Delphi survey. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy 2021;76:253-62.
39. Khuong-Quang DA, Brown LM, Wong M, et al. Recurrent SPECC1L-NTRK fusions in pediatric sarcoma and brain tumors. Cold Spring Harb Mol Case Stud 2020;6.
40. Kovitwanichkanont T, Darling M. Acquired Hypertrichosis Lanuginosa. New England Journal of Medicine 2020;383:e144.
41. Kroeze SGC, Schaule J, Fritz C, et al. Metastasis directed stereotactic radiotherapy in NSCLC patients progressing under targeted- or immunotherapy: efficacy and safety reporting from the 'TOaSTT' database. Radiation Oncology (London, England) 2021;16:4.
42. Lee LJ, Papadopoli D, Jewer M, et al. Cancer Plasticity: The Role of mRNA Translation. Trends Cancer 2021;7:134-45.
43. Leeksma AC, Baliakas P, Moysiadis T, et al. Genomic arrays identify high-risk chronic lymphocytic leukemia with genomic complexity: a multi-center study. Haematologica 2021;106:87-97.
44. Lim C, Sinha P, Harrison SJ, Quach H, Slavin MA, Teh BW. Low rates of invasive fungal disease in patients with multiple myeloma managed with new generation therapies: Results from a multi-centre cohort study. Mycoses 2021;64:30-4.
45. Lonie S, Yau B, Henderson M, Gyorki D, Angel C, Webb A. Management of pleomorphic dermal sarcoma. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:2322-4.
46. Luk PP, Ebrahimi A, Veness MJ, et al. Prognostic value of the 8th edition American Joint Commission Cancer nodal staging system for patients with head and neck cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma: A multi-institutional study. Head and Neck 2021;43:558-67.
47. Lurvink RJ, Villeneuve L, Govaerts K, et al. The Delphi and GRADE methodology used in the PSOGI 2018 consensus statement on Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Peritoneal Mesothelioma. European Journal of Surgical Oncology 2021;47:4-10.
48. Maharaj AD, Evans SM, Zalcberg JR, et al. Barriers and enablers to the implementation of protocol-based imaging in pancreatic cancer: A qualitative study using the theoretical domains framework. PloS One 2020;15:e0243312.
49. Mangiola S, Molania R, Dong R, Doyle MA, Papenfuss AT. tidybulk: an R tidy framework for modular transcriptomic data analysis. Genome Biology 2021;22:42.
50. Mazzoni D, Tee HW, de Menezes SL, et al. A Survey on Knowledge Gaps in Assessment and Management of Severe Drug Hypersensitivity Reactions: Multicenter Cross-Sectional Study of Australian Health Care Providers. Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 2021;61:25-31.
51. McDowell L, Rischin D, Lee AWM. Locoregional Radiation Therapy for De Novo Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Cancer: One Size Fits All? International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 2021;109:131-3.
52. McEvoy CR, Holliday H, Thio N, et al. A MXI1-NUTM1 fusion protein with MYC-like activity suggests a novel oncogenic mechanism in a subset of NUTM1-rearranged tumors. Laboratory Investigation 2021;101:26-37.
53. MJ IJ, de Boer J, Azad A, et al. Towards Routine Implementation of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer Management: It Is Always Too Early, until Suddenly It Is Too Late. Diagnostics (Basel) 2021;11.
54. Naidoo M, Gibbs P, Tie J. ctDNA and Adjuvant Therapy for Colorectal Cancer: Time to Re-Invent Our Treatment Paradigm. Cancers 2021;13.
55. O'Connor E, Timm B, Chislett B, et al. Case series - Peritoneal and port-site metastasis following roboticassisted radical prostatectomy. Can Urol Assoc J 2021;15:E65-e9.
56. Oliver AJ, Darcy PK, Trapani JA, Kershaw MH, Slaney CY. Cross-talk between tumors at anatomically distinct sites. Febs j 2021;288:81-90.
57. Pasricha SR, Tye-Din J, Muckenthaler MU, Swinkels DW. Iron deficiency. Lancet 2021;397:233-48.
58. Peacock O, Smith N, Waters PS, et al. Preemptive Femoral-Femoral Crossover Grafting of Artery and Vein Before Pelvic Exenterative Surgery for Locally Advanced and Recurrent Pelvic Malignancy Involving the Aortoiliac Axis. Diseases of the Colon and Rectum 2021;64:e2-e5.
59. Prasanna T, Wong R, Price T, et al. Metastasectomy and BRAF mutation; an analysis of survival outcome in metastatic colorectal cancer. Current Problems in Cancer 2021;45:100637.
60. Pryor D, Bressel M, Lawrentschuk N, et al. A phase I/II study of stereotactic radiotherapy and pembrolizumab for oligometastatic renal tumours (RAPPORT): Clinical trial protocol. Contemp Clin Trials Commun 2021;21:100703.
61. Qin VM, D'Souza C, Neeson PJ, Zhu JJ. Chimeric Antigen Receptor beyond CAR-T Cells. Cancers 2021;13.
62. Rahme J, Lee A, Radojcic MM, et al. Review of research output of Australian and New Zealand colorectal surgeons over the past 20 years. SAGE Open Med 2020;8:2050312120977116.
63. Riedel B, Li MH, Lee CHA, et al. A simplified (modified) Duke Activity Status Index (M-DASI) to characterise functional capacity: a secondary analysis of the Measurement of Exercise Tolerance before Surgery (METS) study. British Journal of Anaesthesia 2021;126:181-90.
64. Roberts AW. Therapeutic development and current uses of BCL-2 inhibition. Hematology: The Education Program of the American Society of Hematology 2020;2020:1-9.
65. Roselt P, Cullinane C, Noonan W, Elsaidi H, Eu P, Wiebe LI. Synthesis of [(18)F]F-γ-T-3, a Redox-Silent γ-Tocotrienol (γ-T-3) Vitamin E Analogue for Image-Based In Vivo Studies of Vitamin E Biodistribution and Dynamics. Molecules 2020;25.
66. Schmidt A, Anton A, Shapiro J, et al. Treatment outcomes for patients with metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer following docetaxel for hormone-sensitive disease. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology 2021;17:36-42.
67. Schofield P, Gough K, Hyatt A, et al. Correction to: Navigate: a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial of an online treatment decision aid for men with low-risk prostate cancer and their partners. Trials 2021;22:97.
68. Schofield P, Gough K, Hyatt A, et al. Navigate: a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial of an online treatment decision aid for men with low-risk prostate cancer and their partners. Trials 2021;22:49.
69. Sgarbura O, Villeneuve L, Alyami M, et al. Current practice of pressurized intraperitoneal aerosol chemotherapy (PIPAC): Still standardized or on the verge of diversification? European Journal of Surgical Oncology 2021;47:149-56.
70. Sim IW, Borromeo GL, Seymour JF, Ebeling PR. Reply to Y. Myoken et al. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2021;39:173-4.
71. Siva S, Steinfort DP. Radiation is not the Ideal Solution. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 2021;109:7-8.
72. Snow H, Mitchell C, Hendry S, et al. Characterising the immune microenvironment in liposarcoma, its impact on prognosis and the impact of radiotherapy. Journal of Surgical Oncology 2021;123:117-26.
73. Stone CA, Jr., Trubiano JA, Phillips EJ. Testing Strategies and Predictors for Evaluating Immediate and Delayed Reactions to Cephalosporins. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2021;9:435-44.e13.
74. Tabernero J, Grothey A, Van Cutsem E, et al. Encorafenib Plus Cetuximab as a New Standard of Care for Previously Treated BRAF V600E-Mutant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Updated Survival Results and Subgroup Analyses from the BEACON Study. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2021;39:273-84.
75. Thompson ER, Nguyen T, Kankanige Y, et al. Clonal independence of JAK2 and CALR or MPL mutations in comutated myeloproliferative neoplasms demonstrated by single cell DNA sequencing. Haematologica 2021;106:313-5.
76. Tie J, Cohen JD, Lo SN, et al. Prognostic significance of postsurgery circulating tumor DNA in nonmetastatic colorectal cancer: Individual patient pooled analysis of three cohort studies. International Journal of Cancer 2021;148:1014-26.
77. Toppi J, Tham YS, Webb A, Henderson MA, Rischin D, Magarey MJR. Surgical management of recurrent cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck after definitive surgery and radiotherapy. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020;90:1391-5.
78. Trubiano JA, Vogrin S, Smibert OC, et al. COVID-MATCH65-A prospectively derived clinical decision rule for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. PloS One 2020;15:e0243414.
79. Ugalde A, Kiss N, Livingston PM, Rankin N. Commentary on 'Exclusion rates in randomized trials of treatments for physical conditions: a systematic review'. Trials 2021;22:76.
80. van de Meene AV, McAloney L, Wilson SM, et al. Interactions between Cellulose and (1,3;1,4)-β-glucans and Arabinoxylans in the Regenerating Wall of Suspension Culture Cells of the Ryegrass Lolium multiflorum. Cells 2021;10.
81. Vazirani J, Routledge D, Snell GI, et al. Outcomes Following Extracorporeal Photopheresis for Chronic Lung Allograft Dysfunction Following Lung Transplantation: A Single-Center Experience. Transplantation Proceedings 2021;53:296-302.
82. Vermij L, Horeweg N, Leon-Castillo A, et al. HER2 Status in High-Risk Endometrial Cancers (PORTEC-3): Relationship with Histotype, Molecular Classification, and Clinical Outcomes. Cancers 2020;13.
83. Waterland JL, Ismail H, Amin B, Granger CL, Denehy L, Riedel B. Patient acceptance of prehabilitation for major surgery: an exploratory survey. Supportive Care in Cancer 2021;29:779-85.
84. Wong GN, Webb A, Gyorki D, et al. Cutaneous leiomyosarcoma: dermal and subcutaneous. Australasian Journal of Dermatology 2020;61:243-9.
85. Yang X, Song H, Leslie G, et al. Ovarian and Breast Cancer Risks Associated With Pathogenic Variants in RAD51C and RAD51D. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2020;112:1242-50.
86. Zidan L, Iravani A, Kong G, Akhurst T, Michael M, Hicks RJ. Theranostic implications of molecular imaging phenotype of well-differentiated pulmonary carcinoid based on (68)Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT and (18)F-FDG PET/CT. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2021;48:204-16.