Here are the staff publications for October 2020.
Compiled by the Health Sciences Library (RMH, RWH, PMCC & Victorian Mental Health) 10th November 2020.
1. Abeyakoon C, van der Weyden C, Harrop S, et al. Role of Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma. Cancers 2020;12.
2. Axelrod ML, Nixon MJ, Gonzalez-Ericsson PI, et al. Changes in Peripheral and Local Tumor Immunity after Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Reshape Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Breast Cancer. Clinical Cancer Research 2020;26:5668-81.
3. Charbel D. Treatments of Squamous Cell Cancer. Cancers 2020;12.
4. Coussement J, Kaminski H, Scemla A, Manuel O. Asymptomatic bacteriuria and urinary tract infections in kidney transplant recipients. Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases 2020;33:419-25.
5. Davis JE, Handunnetti SM, Ludford-Menting M, et al. Immune recovery in patients with mantle cell lymphoma receiving long-term ibrutinib and venetoclax combination therapy. Blood Advances 2020;4:4849-59.
6. de Boer R, Hui R, Lim E, Yeo B, Zdenkowski N. Optimizing care for younger women with hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology 2020;16 Suppl 5:3-14.
7. Degeling K, Wong HL, Koffijberg H, et al. Simulating Progression-Free and Overall Survival for First-Line Doublet Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients Based on Real-World Registry Data. Pharmacoeconomics 2020;38:1263-75.
8. Dinur T, Istaiti M, Frydman D, et al. Patient reported outcome measures in a large cohort of patients with type 1 Gaucher disease. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases 2020;15:284.
9. Dong Q, Cheng LY. Getting in shape: ATP pumps up the volume in Hh signalling. EMBO Journal 2020;39:e106564.
10. Giuffrida L, Sek K, Henderson MA, et al. IL-15 Preconditioning Augments CAR T Cell Responses to Checkpoint Blockade for Improved Treatment of Solid Tumors. Molecular Therapy 2020;28:2379-93.
11. Gotovac JR, Liu DS, Yates MJ, et al. GRB7 is an oncogenic driver and potential therapeutic target in oesophageal adenocarcinoma. Journal of Pathology 2020;252:317-29.
12. Hamadani JD, Hasan MI, Baldi AJ, et al. Immediate impact of stay-at-home orders to control COVID-19 transmission on socioeconomic conditions, food insecurity, mental health, and intimate partner violence in Bangladeshi women and their families: an interrupted time series. Lancet Global Health 2020;8:e1380-e9.
13. Hogg SJ, Beavis PA, Dawson MA, Johnstone RW. Targeting the epigenetic regulation of antitumour immunity. Nature Reviews Drug Discovery 2020;19:776-800.
14. Ierano C, Rajkhowa A, Peel T, Marshall C, Ayton D, Thursky K. Antibiotic prescribing in surgery: A clinically and socially complex problem in Australia. Infection, Disease & Health 2020;25:309-13.
15. Iravani A, Hicks RJ. Imaging the Cancer Immune Environment and Its Response to Pharmacologic Intervention, Part 2: The Role of Novel PET Agents. Journal of Nuclear Medicine 2020;61:1553-9.
16. Iravani A, Osman MM, Weppler AM, et al. FDG PET/CT for tumoral and systemic immune response monitoring of advanced melanoma during first-line combination ipilimumab and nivolumab treatment. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2020;47:2776-86.
17. Jones JRA, Puthucheary Z, McDonald LA, Denehy L, Berney S. Searching for the Responder, Unpacking the Physical Rehabilitation Needs of Critically Ill Adults: A REVIEW. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention 2020;40:359-69.
18. Kanjanapan Y, Lok SW, Gibbs P, et al. Impact of prior (neo)adjuvant trastuzumab (NAT) exposure on the efficacy of HER2-targeted therapy for metastatic breast cancer. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 2020;184:87-95.
19. Kenyon-Smith TJ, Kroon HM, Miura JT, et al. Factors predicting toxicity and response following isolated limb infusion for melanoma: An international multi-centre study. European Journal of Surgical Oncology 2020;46:2140-6.
20. Khaleel S, Cleveland B, Kalapara A, Sathianathen N, Balaji P, Dahm P. The fate of urological systematic reviews registered in PROSPERO. World Journal of Urology 2020;38:2981-6.
21. King LE, Zhang HH, Gould CM, et al. Genes regulating membrane-associated E-cadherin and proliferation in adenomatous polyposis coli mutant colon cancer cells: High content siRNA screen. PloS One 2020;15:e0240746.
22. Kiss N, Bauer J, Boltong A, et al. Awareness, perceptions and practices regarding cancer-related malnutrition and sarcopenia: a survey of cancer clinicians. Supportive Care in Cancer 2020;28:5263-70.
23. Kong IY, Rimes JS, Light A, et al. Temporal Analysis of Brd4 Displacement in the Control of B Cell Survival, Proliferation, and Differentiation. Cell Reports 2020;33:108290.
24. Kosasih HJ, Davidson NM, Bjelosevic S, et al. MLL-TFE3: a novel and aggressive KMT2A fusion identified in infant leukemia. Blood Advances 2020;4:4918-23.
25. Kramer I, Hooning MJ, Mavaddat N, et al. Breast Cancer Polygenic Risk Score and Contralateral Breast Cancer Risk. American Journal of Human Genetics 2020;107:837-48.
26. Kusnadi EP, Trigos AS, Cullinane C, et al. Reprogrammed mRNA translation drives resistance to therapeutic targeting of ribosome biogenesis. EMBO Journal 2020;39:e105111.
27. Lasocki A, Kee D. Clinical and radiological evolution of cerebral amyloid angiopathy-related inflammation in the context of anti-PD-1 immunotherapy. Melanoma Research 2020;30:608-12.
28. Macdonald C, Saunders CM, Keogh LA, et al. Breast Cancer Chemoprevention: Use and Views of Australian Women and their Clinicians. Cancer Prevention Research (Philadelphia, Pa) 2020.
29. Mar VJ, Soyer HP, Button-Sloan A, et al. Diagnosis and management of cutaneous melanoma. Australian Journal of General Practice 2020;49:733-9.
30. Morrish E, Copeland A, Moujalled DM, et al. Clinical MDR1 inhibitors enhance Smac-mimetic bioavailability to kill murine LSCs and improve survival in AML models. Blood Advances 2020;4:5062-77.
31. Morschhauser F, Tilly H, Chaidos A, et al. Tazemetostat for patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma: an open-label, single-arm, multicentre, phase 2 trial. Lancet Oncology 2020;21:1433-42.
32. Nguyen TK, Sahgal A, Dagan R, et al. Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Nonspine Bone Metastases: International Practice Patterns to Guide Treatment Planning. Practical Radiation Oncology 2020;10:e452-e60.
33. Ong XRS, Bagguley D, Yaxley JW, Azad AA, Murphy DG, Lawrentschuk N. Understanding the diagnosis of prostate cancer. Medical Journal of Australia 2020;213:424-9.
34. Panozzo S, Bryan T, Collins A, Marco D, Lethborg C, Philip JA. Complexities and Constraints in End-of-Life Care for Hospitalized Prisoner Patients. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 2020;60:984-91.e1.
35. Pillay B, Ftanou M, Ritchie D, et al. Study protocol of a pilot study evaluating feasibility and acceptability of a psychosexual intervention for couples postallogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation. BMJ Open 2020;10:e039300.
36. Puthucheary Z, Denehy L. Chronic Critical Illness and Muscle Strength: An Ill-Defined Field. Critical Care Medicine 2020;48:1699-701.
37. Reed O, Jubber I, Griffin J, et al. Occupational bladder cancer: A cross section survey of previous employments, tasks and exposures matched to cancer phenotypes. PloS One 2020;15:e0239338.
38. Reslan Z, Lindsay J, Kerridge I, Gellatly R. Pharmacist review of high-risk haematology outpatients to improve appropriateness of antifungal prophylaxis. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy 2020;42:1412-8.
39. Rischin D, Gil-Martin M, González-Martin A, et al. PD-1 blockade in recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer: Data from cemiplimab phase I expansion cohorts and characterization of PD-L1 expression in cervical cancer. Gynecologic Oncology 2020;159:322-8.
40. Rozen G, Rogers P, Chander S, et al. Clinical summary guide: reproduction in women with previous abdominopelvic radiotherapy or total body irradiation. Human Reproduction Open 2020;2020:hoaa045.
41. Salgado R, Bellizzi AM, Rimm D, et al. How current assay approval policies are leading to unintended imprecision medicine. Lancet Oncology 2020;21:1399-401.
42. Schettini F, Sobhani N, Ianza A, et al. Immune system and angiogenesis-related potential surrogate biomarkers of response to everolimus-based treatment in hormone receptor-positive breast cancer: an exploratory study. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 2020;184:421-31.
43. Selim AG, Tam CS. Chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy for haematological malignancies. Medical Journal of Australia 2020;213:404-6.e1.
44. Siva S, Correa RJM, Warner A, et al. Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy for ≥T1b Primary Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Report From the International Radiosurgery Oncology Consortium for Kidney (IROCK). International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 2020;108:941-9.
45. Slaney CY, Kershaw MH. Challenges and Opportunities for Effective Cancer Immunotherapies. Cancers 2020;12.
46. Smith N, Murphy DG, Lawrentschuk N, et al. Robotic multivisceral pelvic resection: experience from an exenteration unit.
Techniques in Coloproctology 2020;24:1145-53.
47. Soucisse ML, Flood M, Sideris L, Dubé P, Heriot A. Letter comments on 'Indications for hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (Hipec) with cytoreductive surgery: a systematic review'. European Journal of Cancer 2020;139:190-1.
48. Steffens D, Delbaere K, Young J, Solomon M, Denehy L. Evidence on technology-driven preoperative exercise interventions: are we there yet? British Journal of Anaesthesia 2020;125:646-9.
49. Talhouk A, George J, Wang C, et al. Development and Validation of the Gene Expression Predictor of High-grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma Molecular SubTYPE (PrOTYPE). Clinical Cancer Research 2020;26:5411-23.
50. Tam CS, Opat S, D'Sa S, et al. A randomized phase 3 trial of zanubrutinib vs ibrutinib in symptomatic Waldenström macroglobulinemia: the ASPEN study. Blood 2020;136:2038-50.
51. Tam CS, Quach H, Nicol A, et al. Zanubrutinib (BGB-3111) plus obinutuzumab in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and follicular lymphoma. Blood Advances 2020;4:4802-11.
52. Tekman M, Batut B, Ostrovsky A, et al. A single-cell RNA-sequencing training and analysis suite using the Galaxy framework. Gigascience 2020;9.
53. Trotman J, Opat S, Gottlieb D, et al. Zanubrutinib for the treatment of patients with Waldenström macroglobulinemia: 3 years of follow-up. Blood 2020;136:2027-37.
54. Verbruggen LC, Wang Y, Armenian SH, et al. Guidance regarding COVID-19 for survivors of childhood, adolescent, and young adult cancer: A statement from the International Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group. Pediatric Blood & Cancer 2020;67:e28702.
55. Wang S, Roy JP, Tomlinson AJ, et al. RYK-mediated filopodial pathfinding facilitates midgut elongation. Development 2020;147.
56. Watkins TBK, Lim EL, Petkovic M, et al. Pervasive chromosomal instability and karyotype order in tumour evolution. Nature 2020;587:126-32.
57. Williams SG, Aw Yeang HX, Mitchell C, et al. Immune molecular profiling of a multiresistant primary prostate cancer with a neuroendocrine-like phenotype: a case report. BMC Urology 2020;20:171.
58. Yip HYK, Chee A, Ang CS, et al. Control of Glucocorticoid Receptor Levels by PTEN Establishes a Failsafe Mechanism for Tumor Suppression. Molecular Cell 2020;80:279-95.e8.
59. Young RJ, Solomon B, Corry J, et al. Validation of local p16 testing for determination of human papilloma virus status eligibility on a low risk oropharyngeal cancer trial - A Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group study. Oral Oncology 2020;110:104988.