Library membership is free.
- Royal Melbourne, Royal Women’s and Peter Mac Hospital employees.
- Mental health staff currently employed in agencies funded by The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services - Mental Health Division.
- University of Melbourne 2nd, 3rd and 4th year medical students.
- Affiliated students on placement.
- Onsite staff and students must present a current RMH, RWH or PMCC staff photo ID card.
- Mental Health employees and offsite staff must provide relevant work details. Upon eligibility verification, your Library Card details will be emailed to you.
- Membership is valid for 1year (or for the period of your work placement if less than 1 year).
- Renew your membership or update your details in person or over the phone during office hours or via the online form 24/7.