Access Electronic Resources 24/7
Use your library membership number to gain 24/7 access to a range of resources available on our website.
You can also access your account to place reservations on books and renew book loans via the library catalogue.
LOOK FOR PRINT AND ELECTRONIC RESOURCES ON:
- General Psychiatry
- Oncology Specialties / Treatment & Diagnosis
- Forensic Psychiatry
- General Medicine & Medical Specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Women's Health / Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Allied Health Specialties
- And much more….
You can search for and access:
- Journals by title
- Articles by title
- eBooks via the Library catalogue
Request Journal Articles, Literature Searches and Books / Chapters
Can't find something online?
Members can request articles, books and chapters not held in our collection. you can also request literature searches for the latest up to date, evidence based articles.
Request forms are available on the library website.